Labels

Tuesday 30 September 2014

CCDN331: Manifestation Progress

I've been struggling to come up with an idea for my final manifestation.
Here are the two ideas I have that would actually make sense in relation to my manifesto:

A progress video
- Showing progress towards a final digital piece (whether it's a video or game or some other kind of media)
- Would have a montage of multiple different task building up to the creation of different things
-  Can include many different types of media

3D puzzle
- Fun to make (you enjoy the process of putting them together)
- The final product isn't really complete if you don't use all aspects of the puzzle (manifesto points)
- The pieces could potentially have the main points of my manifesto engraved on them?
- Show ideas like iteration (user would iterate through different ways of putting it together)

 


I have also made a mock up of the cube in maya

No comments:

Post a Comment